Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

A customer approached me to have his sons name embroidered onto this nice cute bags.
The moment I saw those bags I was telling him that my son definately will love it if he sees it.

Then he told me that these bags was given out by Starhub for customers with the Disney's Channel back home.

I was saying to myself: "WHAT......." (that's not the exact word I've said only... =))

How come I dun get to get it from Starhub? I've it subscribed for my son too back home.
So angry with the Star& Hub.
Hahaha....

Just as I thought. My son saw this photos while I was uploading the photos into my laptop just now and he shouted:" Mickey Mouse Clubhouse......." Jumping on me while shouting it.

All I could show him is these photos only. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment